Paan Gulkand Modak.
You can cook Paan Gulkand Modak using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paan Gulkand Modak
- You need 1 cup of desiccated Coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 4 of Betel leaves.
- It’s 5 tbsp of gulkand.
- You need 1 tsp of dry fruits powder.
- You need 1tsp of Ghee.
- It’s as needed of Green food colour(Optional).
Paan Gulkand Modak step by step
- Chopped 4 paan leaves and condensed milk till both are well combined. Mix well. Keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan on medium heat. Add desiccated coconut and roast for 3 minutes on low heat stirring continuously..
- Add the paan mixture to the pan and combine well. Add a few drops of green food colour (Optional). Mix well, once the mixture is thick, remove from heat and allow to cool..
- For stuffing, mix gulkand, dry fruits powder. Grease palms with little ghee, take small portion of the paan mixture and place in modak mould. Fill gulkand mixture at centre and press the mould.
- Paan gulkand modak is ready to be serve. Enjoy eating :).