Paan Gulkand Modak.
You can have Paan Gulkand Modak using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paan Gulkand Modak
- You need 1 cup of desiccated Coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 4 of Betel leaves.
- You need 5 tbsp of gulkand.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry fruits powder.
- It’s 1tsp of Ghee.
- You need as needed of Green food colour(Optional).
Paan Gulkand Modak instructions
- Chopped 4 paan leaves and condensed milk till both are well combined. Mix well. Keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan on medium heat. Add desiccated coconut and roast for 3 minutes on low heat stirring continuously..
- Add the paan mixture to the pan and combine well. Add a few drops of green food colour (Optional). Mix well, once the mixture is thick, remove from heat and allow to cool..
- For stuffing, mix gulkand, dry fruits powder. Grease palms with little ghee, take small portion of the paan mixture and place in modak mould. Fill gulkand mixture at centre and press the mould.
- Paan gulkand modak is ready to be serve. Enjoy eating :).