Pickle fried chicken strips. Place chicken thighs in a resealable plastic bag; cover with pickle juice. Ahh fried chicken strips take us right back to our childhood. This video is more about technique more than quantity of ingredients.
Plates of various meat, fish and chicken. Golden fried bread crumbed chicken strips. Grilled chicken patties wrapped strips of bacon. You can cook Pickle fried chicken strips using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pickle fried chicken strips
- It’s 1 packages of chicken strips.
- You need 1 of Dill pickle juice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour,seasoned with salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of panko bread crumbs optional.
- You need 1 of enough oil in pan to fry,could be baked also.
Dip each chicken strip once again in the buttermilk mixture, then coat again with the flour mixture. I made these tasty chicken strips the other night for dinner along with some orzo with zucchini and tomatoes, and my family loved them! I like making homemade chicken strips because they are so much healthier than fried versions. Pickle juice and buttermilk lend this fried chicken zippy tang while ensuring moist, tender meat.
Pickle fried chicken strips step by step
- rinse chicken tenders pat dry with paper towels,put in a plastic bag pour dill pickle juice in.place in refridgerator for about 24 hours.
- beat eggs,season flour,place in another bowl,in another bowl panco bread crumbs.
- remove chicken pat dry,in one bowl eggs beaten,other bowl season flour remember the pickle juice is very salty,panco in other bowl.
- dip chicken in egg,dredge in flour,press anco crumbs into chicken,fry until brown.
You can cut up a whole chicken (or ask the butcher to do it for you), or buy any combo of skin-on, bone-in chicken pieces you like. Trendwatch: Pickle juice is trending big time, turning up in cocktails, sports. Homemade Chicken Strips Fried Chicken Strips Homemade Fried Chicken Breaded Chicken Tenders Making Fried Chicken Home Made Chicken Tenders Kfc · Fried this up with some Smoked Paprika and chili powder, then made an aioli to put on some toasted potato bread w/ sliced pickle. Immediately, slice open a bagel and spread some mayo. Arrange the fried hot chicken strips and place a cheese slice on top.