Zucchini Bread. Whether you're looking for a banana zucchini bread, zucchini carrot bread, or just a basic version, Allrecipes has got you covered. This zucchini bread, which I mashed together from several sources, has never failed me. My zucchini bread (though I prefer them in mini muffin form) recipes is virtually the same.
Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. You can have Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of zucchini, grated.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
The best healthy zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. No, zucchini bread doesn't actually taste like zucchini, instead the shredded veggie adds a lot of How to make a moist, flavorful, and easy Zucchini Bread from scratch! An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix eggs with sugar.
- Add zucchini, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture.
- Add nuts and raisins.
- Pour in pans and bake for 60-70 minutes.
Ultra moist, Cheesy Zucchini Bread that's out-of-this-world delicious!! This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Cheesy Zucchini Bread made with fresh and healthy zucchini, shredded cheddar cheese, and chives is a delicious and easy savory quick bread loved by the whole family. This moist bread has been in the family for as long as I can remember.