White Castle Hamburger Sliders.
You can have White Castle Hamburger Sliders using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Castle Hamburger Sliders
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix.
- You need 1 of pepper to taste.
- It’s 24 small of dinner rolls.
- You need 24 of dill pickle slices.
- You need 1 of * American Cheese optional.
White Castle Hamburger Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place first three ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well by hand..
- Press meat mixture firmly into a 10×14 jelly roll pan..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take out of the oven and let it cool. Don't turn off your oven..
- Cut meat into bun sized squares. Place a square of meat in each bun and top with a pickle..
- Place the buns back onto the greasy pan, cover with aluminum foil and bake 5 more minutes. I use very lean g.beef. You may need to drain some of the grease..
- Remove from oven add *cheese slices if desired. Keep sliders covered until ready to serve..