Tuna Melt Sandwich.
You can cook Tuna Melt Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Melt Sandwich
- You need 1 slice of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of franks red hot sauce.
- You need 2 slice of dill pickle.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped onion(purple).
- It’s 1 of bun (any kind).
- It’s 1 can of tuna.
Tuna Melt Sandwich step by step
- Open can of tuna, drain it, and then put it into a mixing bowl..
- Add the chopped onion, Mayo, and hot sauce into the bowl. Mix it all together, so the constituency is in the middle of creamy and dry.
- Cut bun in half, and put as much of the tuna as you want, if there are leftovers save it for later. Tuna also tastes great on crackers!.
- Put the slice of cheese on top. If you have a toaster oven, set it to broil, and place the sandwich on a tray, and then stick it in the oven. Lay the top bun on it's side beside the other bun, so that the cheese will melt faster..
- When the cheese has melted over the tuna, and the buns have been toasted golden, take them out. Add the pickles to the side to garnish. And serve!.
- Note: this only makes around 1 serving..