Pan Gulkand Modak.
You can cook Pan Gulkand Modak using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Gulkand Modak
- Prepare 1 of Betel Leaf.
- Prepare 1 cup of desiccated Coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pan essence.
- Prepare 2 drops of green food colour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Desi Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Gulkand.
Pan Gulkand Modak instructions
- Heat ghee in a pan and lightly roast desiccated coconut but don't let the colour change..
- Add rest mentioned ingredients except gulkand in coconut powder. Thus a nice green colour mixture, we get..
- Let it cool slightly. Meanwhile cut betel leaves into thin pieces..
- Grease modak mould..
- Now take modak mould and set ready mixture on both the sides of modak mould and fill the centre with gulkand, then add a little mixture on it to cover. Take modaks out of mould carefully..
- Your Pan Gulkand Modaks are ready to be served..