Instant puranpoli modak without mould. Making modak using a mould is super easy. Modak moulds are easily available in the Indian market or Indian stores through out the year. I have shared a lot of tips for making perfect filling & perfect dough after the step by step photos.
As the rolling part needs patience and takes time to get perfect polis without the stuffing oozing out. My Notes Love ur pics shammi….i am so bad at pics hav to improven so mch on tht…….even my preparation of puranpoli is the same method. Modak, Steamed Modak made with mould and handmade modak with detailed step by step recipes. You can have Instant puranpoli modak without mould using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant puranpoli modak without mould
- It’s 1 cup of chana dal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated coconut.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of cardamom powder.
- It’s Pinch of nutmeg powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
Here is the Modak recipe made of rice flour shells filled with a succulent mixture of jaggery and Shrikhand Modak. Coconut and Paneer Puranpoli, Protein Rich. Can I make modak without a Modak Mould? Modak moulds are easier to use because this device helps in shaping the symbolic modaks without much You can dust your modak mould with icing sugar, or grease it with some melted ghee.
Instant puranpoli modak without mould instructions
- 1st soak chana dal for about 4 hours..
- Then clean it and put in the cooker add a little salt, 1/2 tsp ghee and half cup water.give 4 whistles..
- Then let it cool down after that we will grind the cooked chana dal..
- In a pan add 1/2tsp ghee and add the chana dal paste let it cook for about 4 to 5 minutes make sure flame is low. So that dal will not stick to the pan..
- Now add jaggery to it cadamom powder, grated coconut and nutmeg powder and mix it properly.
- Let it cooked till the paste became dry and all water evaporates..
- Then turn off the flame and transfer it to a plate. Let it cool down..
- After that apply little ghee in modak mould and put the paste in it and give the modak shape..
- Same thing you can do without mould. Make a ball shape and with the help of 3 finger make a shape of mountain.
- Then with the help of fork or toothpick draw lines. And our modak is ready..
This way you can easily pull out modaks from the mould. Puran Poli – Sweet and aromatic stuffed flatbreads made with lentils and whole wheat flour and pan fried with generous amounts of ghee! My love for modak…» Instant puran poli Recipe new style – पुरण पोळी – puran puri recipe in hindi – Roti recipe. Instant Puranpoli Food Culture By Prabha Rane. Indians enjoy this bread mostly during festivals or auspicious occasions ( without caring too much about its high calorific contents).