Chocolate Dalgona Coffee ☕🍫. Dalgona coffee is the latest recipe to trend on social media, and best of all, you can make it with pantry-friendly Making Dalgona coffee is easy. You whip equal parts of instant coffee, sugar If you don't drink coffee, you can use powdered hot chocolate mix to try your hand at the Dalgona drink. Dalgona Coffee – or whipped coffee – as it's sometimes called, is taking the internet by storm.
If you find your Dalgona Coffee a bit too bland, you can always opt to mix it up a bit with variations of your own. Sprinkle a couple Oreo crumbs or mini Oreos for that extra crunch in your drink. Apart from that, you can also top off chocolate bits, biscuits or even chocolate syrup. You can cook Chocolate Dalgona Coffee ☕🍫 using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Dalgona Coffee ☕🍫
- Prepare 1 glass of 60% filled with milk (substitute with plant based milk).
- You need 1 squeeze of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of instant coffee (use Nescafé or MacCoffee).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water.
Dalgona coffee (Korean: 달고나커피) is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. Occasionally, it is topped with coffee powder, cocoa, crumbled biscuits, or honey. Dalgona coffee is like a cappucino turned on its head, with the frothy coffee on top and the milk underneath. For once, the internet was right!
Chocolate Dalgona Coffee ☕🍫 instructions
- Squeeze the Hershey's Chocolate Syrup into the milk and stir until it dissolves well. I recommend you to use soy milk/almond milk as they pair really well with the chocolate..
- Whip the coffee, sugar and water together till it thickens and turns pale… into a sweet, sticky mixture..
- Pour the dalgona on top of the chocolate milk. Chill it in the fridge and enjoy afterwards. Perfect way to spend time at home during the lockdown..
How to make the Tiktok famous Dalgona Coffee + three non-caffeinated recipes! In case you haven't encountered it yet, Dalgona Coffee is a Dalgona is a popular Korean street candy similar to toffee or honeycomb but its caffeinated version is what has been trending across social media platforms which. finally, dalgona chocolate coffee is ready to enjoy. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes. Dalgona Coffee Is the Internet's Newest Food Trend — Here's How to Make it. But between loaves of bread and every chocolate chip cookie recipe clogging your timeline, people have also been trying to make their own dalgona coffee.