Dilly Cornbread Salad. Cornbread Salad I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This cornbread salad takes the layered salad to a whole new level. If making the salads ahead and refrigerating for several days, store cornbread croutons separately so they stay dry and.
Cornbread Salad is a wonderful old fashioned recipe that you need in your life! There are so many wonderful recipes around this world and I'm blessed to have tried just a handful of them. Rating In the bottom of a large glass bowl, place cornbread cubes. You can have Dilly Cornbread Salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dilly Cornbread Salad
- Prepare 2 packages of cornbread mix.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of dill pickle, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of ranch beans, undrained.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 lb of bacon, cooked crisp.
- It’s 3/4 cup of dill pickle juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonaise.
I had never heard of Cornbread Salad before so I couldn't wait to try this one! I absolutely love the different layers of taste and textures. This will be a wonderful recipe to take to summer gatherings. This is a visually as well as taste buds delighting Mexican salad made by arranging fresh vegetables and salad dressing in multiple layers with base.
Dilly Cornbread Salad instructions
- Bake cornbread mix according to package directions.
- Crumble cornbread in a large bowl..
- layer next the green onions, follow with tomtoes, pickles and beans..
- Mix together the dill pickle juice and mayo. Whisk til smooth. Pour over the beans..
- Sprinkle the cheese on top ..
- Sprinkle the crumbled bacon on last..
- Cover tightly and chill overnight..
Reserve this Layered Mexican Cornbread Salad for the warm summer nights ahead when dinner should be light and refreshing but still dazzlingly yummy. Our distinctly Southern cornbread salad is loaded with flavor. Crumbled cornbread is combined with bacon, vegetables, and a flavorful mayo Cornbread Salad With Bacon, Cheddar, and Ranch. This southwest cornbread salad has flavorful layers of crumbled cornbread, veggies, bacon, cheese and a Next time you want to be a hit at a potluck dinner, take this southwest cornbread salad. Dad's fresh Dilly cucumber salad made with greek yogurt instead of mayo.