Stuffed Gulkand Modak.
You can have Stuffed Gulkand Modak using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Gulkand Modak
- You need of Coconut covering.
- You need 1 cup of dessicated coconut powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 2 drops of pink food colour.
- You need of Few drops of rose water (optional).
- It’s of As needed Gulkand stuffing.
- Prepare 8-10 of pistachios.
- You need 8-10 of almonds.
- Prepare 2 of gulkand/ rose petal jam.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugarcoated fennel seeds.
Stuffed Gulkand Modak step by step
- Mix the stuffing and keep aside..
- Mix all ingredients for coverings together.
- I made one batch with colour and also little without colour..
- Start by pressing some of the covering mixture into the mould. Any mold can be used. Make a cavity by your index finger..
- Fill in the gulkand and dry fruit masala..
- Cover the coconut mixture..
- Make all the modaks and you are ready to offer the prasad to Ganeshji..
- These small bites of heaven are really worth trying and they are so easy to prepare..
- If you do not have mould just make small ball and press hole in centre and fill in a little gulkand and dry fruit masala, cover the hole and roll into a ball or give a shape of a modak or any other shape that you like..