Southern Peach Cobbler. Southern peach cobbler can't get any better than this. Though I have made peach cobbler more times than I can count, it really doesn't require more than a few ingredients. Watch me make this Southern Peach Cobbler From Start To Finish!
This rustic peach cobbler is made from sweet peaches, warm spices, and a homemade buttermilk. Easy and delicious, Southern Peach Cobbler is the ultimate dessert comfort food. Well, I'm no one's grandma but this is the BEST Southern Peach Cobbler recipe I have ever made or eaten. You can cook Southern Peach Cobbler using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southern Peach Cobbler
- Prepare of Organic.
- Prepare of sliced, peeled peaches.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
This easy peach cobbler recipe is one of our most popular desserts and is the pefect ending to any summertime What could be a more perfect ending to a summertime meal than easy peach cobbler? Fresh peaches, fluffy cake topping, and loads of your favorite spices make a Southern Peach Cobbler that truly celebrates this summertime fruit favorite! Southern Peach Cobbler -Sweet Peaches covered in butter, brown sugar and spices and topped with a Southern Peach Cobbler is really a recipe that needs no introduction. That describes this cake-style peach cobbler to a T.
Southern Peach Cobbler instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In an 8 inch square baking pan, spread the peaches..
- Mix together milk, cinnamon, and salt. Pour mixture over the peaches and blend well..
- Mix sugar, flour, and butter in a bowl. Work with a hand mixerr using pastry extensions until crumbly texture..
- Spread crumbly mixture over peaches. Bake in oven uncovered about 40 minutes..
- Serve hot with vanilla ice cream..
We realize it's not an exact interpretation; a true Southern cobbler is very juicy (more. This Easy Southern Peach Cobbler recipe is a must-make dish for your next cookout! Of course, this Easy Southern Peach Cobbler is best with FRESH peaches … but that's not always realistic. See more ideas about Southern peach cobbler, Food, Cooking recipes. · For a taste of the South, bake Trisha Yearwood's Easy Peach Cobbler recipe from Trisha's Southern Kitchen on Food Network. Remove peaches from oven, and drop spoonfuls of topping over them.