Panjri Shahi Modak.
You can have Panjri Shahi Modak using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Panjri Shahi Modak
- You need of For Panjri:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted saunf.
- It’s 1/4 cup of roasted coriander seeds.
- It’s 5 of elaichi(cardamonm) powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted Almond & cashew ppowder.
- Prepare 5 of roasted makhana powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of steep sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1 tbsp of Condensed milk.
Panjri Shahi Modak step by step
- Grind coarsely roasted coriander seeds, saunf,makhana & steep sugar in a mixer grinder. Mix ginger powder and cardamom powder and mix well panjri is ready..
- Mix panjri Condensed milk and desiccated coconut in a plate. Fill this mixture in modak mould by jently pressing to give nice shape..
- So panjri Shahi Modak is to serve as Prasad to Shree Ganesha Deva. Garnish with edible golden sprinkles..