Ukadi che modak. Ukadiche Modak is a Maharashtrian delicacy made with steamed rice flour and a sweet coconut filling laced with nutmeg, cardamom and saffron. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet and made in many Hindu homes during the. Ukadi Che Modak is a popular Maharashtrian recipe which you can prepare on special occasions and festivals at home.
Find the complete instructions How to Make Ukadi Che Modak. Modak Modak is a sweet dumpling made with rice flour stuffed with jaggery and coconut. It is specially made on the occasion of Ganesh chaturthi as. You can cook Ukadi che modak using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ukadi che modak
- It’s 1 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sabudana flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil or ghee.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of For stuffing.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of jaggery.
- It’s 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of elaichi / cardamom and jaiphal / nutmeg powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of dryfruits chopped.
Ukadiche Modak which is steamed modak is specially made during the first day of Ganesh Chaturti to welcome him. Ukadiche Modak is an Indian sweet dumpling made during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi. It is made from steamed rice flour, stuffed with jaggery & coconut. Ukadiche Modak for Ganesh Chaturthi Festival.
Ukadi che modak instructions
- First boil water and milk togather and add oil or ghee.when water boils add both the flour and salt mix it properly on slow flame then switchoff the gas and close the lid to vessel and keep aside for 15min..
- After 15 min knead a dough nicely and make a soft dough if required water take few drops of water and knead dough..
- For stuffing mix grated coconut and jaggery and ghee and cook till it leaves a pan then add elaichi and jaiphal powder and chopped dryfruits.cool it completely..
- Then take a balls of dough and make a thin poori and then with the help of fingers take a plates and make like katori then fill stuffing and close it modak.or u can use mould also.make poori and fill stuffing and then keep it in mould and press it and remove it..
- Then do a process of steaming keep banana leaf in a plate.deep modak in water and place on banana leaf.again cover banana leaf on modak and steam for 10 min..
- After 10 min modak is ready for bhog to lord ganesha..
Ukadiche Modak Recipe(steamed modak) – one of my favorite sweet are sweet dumplings made from rice flour. Ukadiche Modak is a sweet delight made with flour, coconut, jaggery and ghee. These cute and yummy modak are the special treats to celebrate several occasions and. Modak is favorite food of Lord Ganesha. Ukadiche Modak is a sweet delight made with flour, coconut, jaggery and ghee.