Dry fruits modak. Dry fruits modak recipe – A quick and easy modak recipe using dry fruits and nuts. There is no cooking needed for this recipe except for toasting the nuts. These dry fruit modaks make a great.
This dry fruit modak recipe has a mixture of dry fruits, mawa/khoya. dry fruits and modak recipe. dry fruits like almonds, cashew and pistachio are ground with dates and formed into the shape of a modak. This no-sugar dry fruits modak is so QUICK to make. There is another version of dry fruits modak where the outer layer is made from rice flour and stuffing is made from nuts and dried fruits. You can have Dry fruits modak using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dry fruits modak
- You need 2 cups of Mix dry fruits.
- You need 1 cup of Deseeded dates.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Raisins.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Dessicated coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Green cardamom.
On the upcoming occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, learn how to make Dry Fruit Modak – a quick and easy to make mawa Modak recipe from our chef Archana on. Dry fruits modak recipe – A simple rich modak made with dry fruits and nuts base that you can try for ganesh chaturthi. About Dry Fruit Modak Recipe: A quick and easy modak recipe, specially made for the joyous festival of Ganesh Chaturthi! Ground and roasted ry fruits and nuts, mixed together to prepare the delicious.
Dry fruits modak instructions
- I have taken dry fruits. I have taken cashew, almond, pistachio, walnut, watermelon seed, sunflower seed, pumpkin seed and roasted peanut. In this combination i have used less amount of cashew.
- In a blender jar add dry fruits and make a coarse powder and bring out to a bowl.
- And the same jar add deseeded dates and blend up to smooth. Then add raisins and blend. Raisins should be coarse. Bring this out to the same bowl..
- Add desiccated coconut to it..
- In a pan add sesame seeds and dry roast it for 3 mins. Add this to the same bowl and also add cardamom powder to it..
- Now mix everything properly. Stuff this mixture in a modak mould and remove careful. It will shape like modak. Make some ladoo out of the mixture too…
- It is a perfect ladoo with high protein. Very tasty too.. For those who are in diet can also eat this, A total guilt free dish.
Dry Fruit Fried Modak is a delicious and easy modak recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi festival. I have given a twist to the traditional Fried Modak Recipe where we stuff the modaks with jaggery and. DRY FRUIT MODAK is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snacks. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Yes, we are talking about Dry Fruit Modak, which is prepared with a melange of dry fruits, desiccated coconut and ghee is super-delicious and nutritious and is best enjoyed. modak dough is ready. wet your hand and knead if the dough seems dry. firstly, vary the stuffing of your choice by adding few dry fruits, sesame seeds and poppy seeds.