TZATZIKI SAUCE. Tzatziki Sauce is a lusciously creamy, flavorful sauce or dip that is HEALTHY and EASY! Tzatziki Sauce is a versatile condiment that will make all of your Mediterranean recipes better! Tzatziki Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Watch how to make Greek tzatziki sauce in this short recipe video. It's so easy to make with simple ingredients, including Greek yogurt, cucumber, fresh herbs, olive oil, lemon and garlic. You may be wondering, "What is Tzatziki sauce?" This is a classic Greek appetizer (or "meze") made from thick strained yogurt, cucumber, garlic, olive oil, and fresh dill. You can cook TZATZIKI SAUCE using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TZATZIKI SAUCE
- It’s 1 of cheesecloth.
- You need 16 oz of container of plain greek yogurt.
- You need 1 medium of cucumber peeled, seeded and grated.
- You need 3 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 medium of dill pickle grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 dash of salt & pepper.
Tzatziki sauce is a Greek cucumber yogurt dip. This tzatziki sauce tied everything together. I pretty much drowned my chicken and smothered everything on my plate with it. Easy Greek Tzatziki Sauce Recipe – Learn how to make tzatziki sauce – it's EASY and versatile!
TZATZIKI SAUCE instructions
- the night before…line a strainer with double layer of cheesecloth (a clean cotton dish towel will work also).
- place lined strainer over a bowl, empty yogurt into the strainer, cover with plastic wrap refrigerate over night.
- place grated cucumber and grated dill pickle in a fine mesh strainer over a bowl, and refrigerate over night as well, this is to drain as much of the liquid as possible.
- the next day, stir the drained yogurt, cucumber, pickle, garlic, lemon juice and parsley together in a bowl.
- season with salt and pepper, cover and refrigerate 1 or 2 hrs before serving to allow flavours to meld.
Home » Appetizers + Snacks » Tzatziki Sauce Recipe (How to Make Tzatziki). The BEST Homemade Tzatziki Sauce Recipe! This easy tzatziki sauce is made with Greek yogurt, sour cream and fresh dill! This Easy Tzatziki Sauce recipe is one of my all-time favorites! This Greek tzatziki recipe is easy to make, and SO fresh and delicious!