Dalgona coffee ☕ 😋. Dalgona coffee (Korean: 달고나커피) is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. Occasionally, it is topped with coffee powder, cocoa, crumbled biscuits, or honey. Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top.
Dalgona coffee—it started as a Tik Tok trend and has now exploded all over the internet as the It-Drink of the moment. Depending on how much of a caffeine rush you want, this recipe makes enough dalgona fluff for one or two servings. It's delicious but very strong: drink at your own discretion! You can have Dalgona coffee ☕ 😋 using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dalgona coffee ☕ 😋
- You need 2 Tbs of coffee.
- It’s 2 Tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of hot water.
- You need 3-4 of Ice cube.
- Prepare of Milk (according to your glass size).
- You need of Chocolate.
- Prepare of Hand whisk.
Dalgona coffee is like a cappucino turned on its head, with the frothy coffee on top and the milk underneath. For once, the internet was right! Dalgona Coffee Is the Internet's Newest Food Trend — Here's How to Make it. But since people have started quarantining, dalgona has somehow found its way into a new coffee trend.
Dalgona coffee ☕ 😋 step by step
- 2 Tbs coffee me sugar or hot water add kar ke hand whisk sy beat karain around 10-15 mins jab batter creamy form me aany lgy to 1 glass lein us me add karain ice cubes phr add karain half glass of cold milk phr us ke uper add kar dein creamy batter uper sy chocolate sprinkle karain or enjoy karain es tapti garmi me refreshment si yeh coffee or apny mood ko banayein coffee jaisa fresh 😋.
You've definitely seen people make this on Instagram or TikTok, proving it's not as hard as making your own. Dalgona Coffee – or whipped coffee – as it's sometimes called, is taking the internet by storm. In fact, soon it'll just be called Tik Tok coffee since EVERYONE However, the drink is loaded with sugar, so today I'm showing you how to make Keto dalgona coffee! This is my go-to recipe, and it has no sugar! If you're wondering what a Dalgona Coffee is, it is originally from South Korea and what you could say is a reverse latte where the steamed milk is Dalgona is a popular Korean street candy similar to toffee or honeycomb but its caffeinated version is what has been trending across social media.