Tutti frutti modak. Recipe for Sooji Modak with Tutti Frutti and dry nuts Music: freemusicarchive.org ( Heart goes Boom Boom ). modak banane ki recipe modak recipe in hindi,modak recipe video,fried modak recipe,modak recipe with maida,ukadiche modak recipe,ganesh chaturthi recipe,easy modak recipe. Modak is an Indian sweet dumpling believed to have originated in the state of Maharashtra. In India, modak is prepared in a variety of ways, and it is known under various names.
NAZA TUTTI FRUTTI (M) SDN BHD is a Master License Holder for Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt in. Grease the pan with butter and flour, tap to remove off excess. Pour the batter in the pan and pat it on floor to ensure the batter is even on all sides of the loaf. You can cook Tutti frutti modak using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tutti frutti modak
- You need 1 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of clarified butter (ghee).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 and 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare as required of Cardamom seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tutti frutti.
- You need as required of Raisins for stuffing.
Grease a loaf pan or cake pan.
Tutti frutti modak instructions
- Let's have a look at the ingredients used!.
- Firstly, in a frying pan, add 2 tbsp ghee, add 1 cup sooji to this..
- Roast it for 2 -3 minutes on medium high flame stirring continuously. We just need to cook this, dont need to change it's colour..
- When cooked, transfer it onto a plate..
- In the same pan, add milk, sugar and cardamom seeds on a medium high flame. Keep stirring it and let it come to a boil..
- Now start adding roasted sooji to the boiling milk stirring continuously. Don't add all of this at once to avoid lump formation..
- Let it cook on low flame. At this stage add 1 tbsp ghee on it's sides and stir again..
- Switch off the flame when it leaves the pan. Like in this image..
- Now add tutti frutti into this and mix well..
- Let it cool down slightly. And then start putting into moulds..
- Demould it after shaping it. Form all the modaks like this!.
- And here are your tutti frutti modaks ready to be offered to lord ganesha! And then enjoy these modaks as prasad!.