thin steak sandwich. There are sandwiches….then there are sandwiches. Thin and lean, so even if you use a smoking hot BBQ or skillet, it will be cooked through. A steak sandwich is a sandwich prepared with steak that has been broiled, fried, grilled, barbecued or seared using steel grates or gridirons, then served on bread or a roll.
Steak Sandwich is loaded with tender steak thinly-sliced, caramelized onions, greens and mustard, served on lightly toasted bread. It's a hearty and flavorful sandwich that's perfect when you feel like a. Steak only gets better between two slices of bread. You can have thin steak sandwich using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of thin steak sandwich
- Prepare 10 of thin sliced steaks beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of sr flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 oz of shredded lettuce.
- It’s 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 stick of margarine.
- It’s 1 large of onion sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 6 of hoagie buns.
- You need 6 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 6 tsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 8 of dill pickle chips each sandwich forty eight total.
- You need 2 large of tomatoes sliced.
- You need 1 of oil to deep fry in.
Freezing the steak the day before makes it easy to cut into very thin slices. Adapted from Patti Labelle's Lite Cuisine to make even. Steak sandwiches always hit the spot. In my take, tender, juicy strips of steak and caramelized onions are covered with melty havarti cheese and nestled in between two buttery slices of baguette. (Steak and cheese sandwich recipe coming tomorrow!) Serve this with a salad and you have a complete meal!
thin steak sandwich step by step
- get oil hot , season the steaks and flour.
- in a small pot heat olive oil put in the margarine melt add mushrooms and onions cook till soft.
- bread each steak and deep fry set aside on a paper towel to drain oil.
- when mushrooms and onions are done add teasppon of flour to them stir and thicken for sauce on sandwich.
- slice bread toast in a pan.
- on your bread add what you desire I did mine as following.
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, lettuce to cover one side.
- 3-4 tomatoes slices, pickles , steaks 2 ,.
- add onion , mushroom sauce enjoy.
See recipes for Sliced beef udon, Fried bran liver too. Arguably, the steak sandwich needs no supporting cast; it stands alone, a self-justifying sandwich. Fries Thin fries that, ultimately, are just a vehicle to deliver cooking oil to your mouth; fries that will. This sandwich is our version, and it satisfies our desires all the time. a sandwich made with thinly Thin Sliced Round Steak Recipes See great recipes for Brad's eye of round steak over jalapeño. One of the things I liked a lot during my school years in Mexico, besides recess Keep cooking until meat has cooked and has released some of its juices.