Pooran ki Modak. It is prepared in various ways. But modakam recipe filled with Pooran is really delicious & tasty. For the pooran modak: Combine the mava and powdered sugar in a heavy bottomed pan and cook on a slow flame, while stirring continuously till the sugar has dissolved and the moisture has evaporated.
My mom makes Thengai poorana kozhukattai. Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Pasi paruppu pooranam kozhukattai (payatham paruppu/ yellow moong dal) is a flavourful pooranam kozhukattai, with yellow moong dal. You can have Pooran ki Modak using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pooran ki Modak
- You need 100 grams of chana dal(gram dal).
- It’s 100 grams of Jaggery.
- You need 4 of Cardamoms.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated dry coconut.
- It’s 1 of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 6 each of Cahewnuts and almonds.
- It’s 1 tsp each of Pumpkinseeds, muskmelon seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Poppy seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Clarified butter.
- It’s as required of Sufficent water to cook.
Full video, step by step pictures. Fried modak recipe that you can make for Ganesh Chaturthi Festival. Fried modak as the name suggests is a fried version of the steamed modak and much easier to make than the steamed version. View Details » Send Enquiry ».
Pooran ki Modak instructions
- Wash and soak gram dal in water for 10 minutes and pressure cook it. Drain the excess water from cooked dal..
- Transfer cooked dal to pan, add jaggery, cardamom and stir on sim heat till watery content from mixture evaporates. Turn off heat..
- Once dal and jaggery mixture cools, using mixture grinder to paste it without adding water..
- Dry roast coconut, poppy seeds, chopped cashews, amonds, pumpkin seeds and musk melon seeds. Add grinded pooran mixture mix well. Turn off heat..
- Take modak mould, grease ghee to it, fill with pooran and press. Open the mould to get Pooran ki Modak.Now its ready to serve..
View Details » Send Enquiry ». Some people also make these for the Sankasti chaturthi puja every. Yeni sezon mayokini modellerini uygun fiyatlarla keşfedin. Kesar Ke Modak: Modak is the most lovable sweet of Lord Ganesha that's why it is used to indulge Come and let's know the simple method to make Kesar (Saffron) Ke Modak… Recipe: First, in a bowl. Pooran Biography . سعدی در حکایتی میگوید، "فواید سفر بسیار است، اما مسلم پنج طایفه راست: نخستین، بازرگانی که با وجود نعمت و مکنت، غلامان و کنیزان دارد دلاویز و.