Panchamrut chocolate modak. Panchamrut chocolate modak. #ganesha Ganpati Bappa Morya…Happy Ganesha Chaturthi everyone. Instant and new version of modak for ganesha….sounds yummy Na….so try this. Chocolate modak recipe with step by step photos.
I suggest using a small to medium modak mould to make these. I used a very big mould, so got very. How to make Chocolate Modak-Modaks with chocolate and garated coconut stuffing. You can have Panchamrut chocolate modak using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Panchamrut chocolate modak
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar or as taste.
- You need 4 tablespoon of Hung curd.
- Prepare 15-16 of Tulsi leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ghee.
Panchamrut is a traditional recipe used in Hindu religious functions. Panchamrut is a sweet and sour preparation of dry fruits, coconut and sesame seeds. Panchamrut is known by many regional names with rassa and gojju being some of them and is a must during the. Previous Post: « Khajur modak recipe
Panchamrut chocolate modak instructions
- In a non stick pan put milk, milk powder, sugar powder,honey,ghee and mix well..
- Now put the pan on the gas and heat it..
- When sides starts to remove oil add coco powder and mix well..
- Now keep aside ready mixture to cool down.then add in hung curd and mix well.
- Now in modak mould put one tulsi leave then put ready mixture and shape the modak then remove from the mould. Panchamrut chocolate modak is ready..
However, this modak recipe is made without steam. All you need is to melt the chocolate and make a dough of graham crackers, chocolate chips, condensed milk. Cook up this homemade "Chocolate Modak" for quick surprise for your loved ones. Enjoy this modern chocolate version of a traditional and popular sweet. chocolate modak recipe for ganesh chaturthi.chocolate modak is made with khoya,sugar and chocolate as main ingredients.easy chocolate modak recipe. Easiest chocolate modak recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi!