Chocolate mawa modak. Ganesh Festival is round the corner. This time try to make Bappa's favourite Modak in a chocolate flavor. Chocolate modak recipe with step by step photos.
They are made by adding Melted dark Chocolate or cocoa powder to the mawa mixture. Chocolate Modak : The rice flour dough is mixed. This chocolate modak is one of the modak varieties made with mawa/ khoya, sugar and cocoa. You can have Chocolate mawa modak using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mawa modak
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk powder I have added 1/2 cup more during cooking.
- You need 2 tablespoons of condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
Rich tasting, delicious with deep flavors of chocolate make these an excellent treat for the festive season. chocolate modak Chocolate Modak is a tasty Prasad which everybody love to have in Lord Ganesha's Chaturti Festival. Chocolate Modak using Khoya ( khawa/ mawa). Chocolate Mawa Modak/ choco mawa modak Also learn how to make Chocolate & Kaju Kesar Modak.
Chocolate mawa modak step by step
- Keep all ingredients to the cooking side.
- Put condensed milk to the heated pan, in low flame of the oven..
- Then add the milk to the pan saute it till boil and mix both well,add cardamom powder to the pan mix well..
- Add milk powder slowly to the pan and keep saute,saute till it becomes a ball like shape,and it comes to the centre of the pan easily,and the mawa is ready for making modak..
- Turn off the flame and put the mawa to the mixing bowl and put cocoa powder to the mixing bowl,.
- Mix well,and mix until the chocolate modak is ready for preparing..
- Now give shape to the modak using hand,.
- Yummy modak is ready for serve to the God..
Modak is a popular Indian sweet dish / dessert made during auspicious occasions. Cook up this homemade "Chocolate Modak" for quick surprise for your loved ones. Enjoy this modern chocolate version of a traditional and popular sweet. Mawa modak stuffed with dates and nuts mixture is a perfect modak recipe for the Ganesh Chaturthi festival. In Maharashtra, the modak made from mawa (khoya) is known as 'Khavyache modak'.