Easy & Delicious 5 Step Tuna Salad. Перевод слова easy, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция easy task — лёгкое задание easy path — удобная тропа easy country — воен. легкопроходимая местность. easy [ˈi:zɪ]Прилагательное. easy / easier / easiest. легкий. Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity"), of uncertain origin.
Requiring or exhibiting little effort or endeavor; undemanding: took the easy way out of her. Definition of easy written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels. Easy definition, not hard or difficult; requiring no great labor or effort: a book that is easy to read; an easy providing or conducive to ease or comfort; comfortable: an easy stance; an easy relationship. easy definition: The definition of easy is something that can be done with ease, is not hurried, is not difficult, is free from anxiety or is comfortable. (adjective) An example of easy is cooking a meal. You can cook Easy & Delicious 5 Step Tuna Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy & Delicious 5 Step Tuna Salad
- You need 1 cup of Mayonnaise (can use light but not as tasty in my opinion).
- You need 5 can of Chuck Light Tuna.
- You need 1/2 each of White Onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 each of Dill Pickles (cut in 4 lengthwise then chopped into tiny triangles).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Freash Ground Sea Salt.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- You need 2 each of Tomatoe (sliced).
- You need 3 each of Whole Wheat Pita Pockets.
The command of "EASY!" is pronounced with the accent on both syllables (EEE'-ZEE'), as opposed to the traditional word easy, in which only the first syllable is accented. easyGroup is the private investment vehicle of Stelios and the creator and owner of the easy family of brands. Keep up with all the brands here.
Easy & Delicious 5 Step Tuna Salad instructions
- Open tuna cans, drain and collect inside tuna fish from all 5 cans in a bowl..
- Add mayonnaise, onion, pickles, salt and pepper then mix well with a fork until creamy..
- Cut your pitas in half..
- Open pitas and line one side with tomatoe and fill with tuna mixture..
- OPTIONAl: You can also add in your favorite cheese and some red onions and bake at 350 for 7 min to make delicious tuna melts too..