Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip. This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. We recently redid the photos to this recipe. Same great recipe, just a new I am personally a big fan of dipping my air fryer pickles, deep-fried pickles OR pan-fried pickles into ranch!
If you're not vegan with a gluten allergy who runs marathons but doesn't own a TV, this little appetizer. Crispy Dill Pickles With Curry, Yogurt and Dill Dipping SauceCooking and Beer. Fort Lauderdale loves Gluten-free food delivery! You can have Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip
- You need 30 of Dill Pickle Chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Gluten Free Multipurpose Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Gluten Free Cornmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper to your liking.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Sriracha.
- You need 1 of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Mayo.
Order online for restaurant delivery to Sunrise Our house-made tender cottage cheese dipped in our signature batter, fried tiIl golden brown. House made BBQ jackfruit, cabbage slaw, shaved red onions, avocado, pickles, horseradish aioli, Hawaiian. Make This Gluten Free Recipe at Home! Gluten free never tasted so good.
Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip instructions
- Drain pickle chips on paper towel and leave to soak in buttermilk for 20 minutes, at least. (I used homemade buttermilk and refrigerated it.).
- Place a 2-inch deep pan on stovetop at medium-high heat while you prepare the battered pickle chips..
- Combine the dry ingredients in a shallow bowl, making sure to mix thoroughly. Add additional seasonings here as you prefer..
- Combine the egg and milk in a seperate dish, whisking until combined..
- Now, remove pickles one at a time, dipping in the egg and coating in the dry mixture on both sides before gently slipping the pickle into the hot (not popping) oil..
- Allow pickles to fry until floating and slightly golden. Flip as you will, but keep in mind that Gluten Free flour does not brown as well as regular flour..
- Remove pickles to paper-towel lined plate to drain..
- Combine equal parts Sriracha, Ketchup, and Mayo to taste and use as a dip for your crunchy fried pickles..
Make this Fried Pickles recipe using quality, delicious products from Nu Life Market. Fried Pickle Chips have been a thing for some time now. I first remember hearing about them when Snooki from The Jersey Shore was obsessed with them. I have tried my own version of fried pickles in restaurants and am almost always a fan. Making fried pickles as an appetizer is a no-brainer; choosing a dipping Dredge the pickle slices in the flour, then dip them into the beaten eggs.