Modak. Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet.
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Khajur Modak For Ganesh Chaturthi, Malai-Rose-Gulkand Modak Instant Malai Rose Gulkand Modak, Instant Rawa Modak ( Gulkand and Cinnamon-Coconut Flavour) without Mould. You can cook Modak using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Modak
- You need 1 cup of Jaggery.
- You need 1 cup of Desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Suji roasted.
- You need of Dry fruits chopped.
- You need 1.1/2 tbsp of Ghee.
How to make Modak: To prepare the filling, combine coconut, milk and jaggery or sugar, mix well. Modak are sweet treats that are popular in Western India, especially Maharashtra where I grew up. Her signature Tri Color Modak are made by shaping the outer covering with colored dough. Download Modak Font · Free for commercial use · Modak is a Free and Open Source, Heavy-Chubby Devanagari-Latin display typeface.
- Ek pan me desi ghee garam karke usme coconut ko dal ke bhun le.
- Halka bhunne ke baad usme jaggery add karein.
- Jab jaggery melt hone lage tb isme suji aur dry fruits add karein.
- Achche se mix karein, mix hone pe ek plate me nikal le.
- Mixture thanda ho jane pe modak ka shape de.
The design started off as one of our heavy hand sketched. Modak is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Modak. To start with as I mentioned earlier these are gluten free amazing succulent healthy sweet version of otherwise deep fried ones… Lets start with the ingredients. Download Modak stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.