Atta Ka Modak.
You can have Atta Ka Modak using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Atta Ka Modak
- You need 2 cups of regular wheat.
- It’s 1/4 of Coconut.
- Prepare as required of Almonds.
- Prepare as required of Cashews.
- It’s as per taste of Sugar.
- It’s as required of Ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of Mawa grated.
Atta Ka Modak step by step
- First crush the coconut, almond and cashew with sugar in a grinder and place the fine mixture in a bowl. In a kadhai pour 4-5 tablespoons of ghee, then add the wheat. Fry the ghee and wheat until the smell of ghee comes in the wheat and the ghee and wheat are separated..
- Then add the coconut, almond and cashew mixture to the wheat in the kadai and mix it for 5-6 minutes. Then add some mawa and mix it well, then off the flame after it get mixed..
- When it is slightly hot take the mixture and a modak shaper and shape the mixture into modaks. Your healthy and tasty modak is ready..