Oreo chocolate modak. Tag: Ganesh Chaturthi, Oreo chocolate syrup modak, modak, chocolate syrup, Ganesh puja special, festival, indian festival Do try this recipe at home and share your experience in comment section. Chocolate modak can be made in a few different ways using biscuit crumbs, flour, chocolate etc. I suggest using a small to medium modak mould to make these.
Tasty & Crispy Recipes By Sonali. Oreo Paneer Modak Recipe is a instant modak recipe made with soft paneer and oreo biscuits. Oreo Modak is my new… Oreo Modak is my new version On the upcoming occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. You can have Oreo chocolate modak using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo chocolate modak
- It’s 1 packet of Oreo biscuits.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate.
- You need 3 tbsp of Melted butter.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Milk.
I try to make some special Lord Ganesha's favorite dish is Modak in new way. Easiest chocolate modak recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi! Graham cracker crumbs: Instead you can grind/crush any digestive biscuits or crispy vanilla flavored cookies or oreo cookies (without cream). Chocolate Modak Recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi.
Oreo chocolate modak step by step
- Melt chocolate using double boiler add milk and 3 tbsp butter..
- Take a biscuit remove cream part. Break it and grind it..
- Add 2 tbsp butter and make a dough.Grease the modak mould..
- Take a part of dough and make a cover layer using mould. Press evenly.
- Fill the chocolate ganache inside. Modak is ready..
See more ideas about Oreo, Chocolate and Desserts. Collection by MaSYAcHoCoLaTe JeRsEy Missus SYARI. Here's a cookie collection worth checking out. Oreo Milkshake is a great idea to finish the leftover pack of oreo biscuits. Mittu loves Oreo so wanted to try a milkshake with it.