Dalgona Coffee Ice cream.
You can cook Dalgona Coffee Ice cream using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dalgona Coffee Ice cream
- You need 1/2 cup +2 tbsp of Whipping Cream.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Coffee Powder.
- It’s 4 Tsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Warm Water.
- Prepare 4 Tsp of Milk Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Powdered Sugar (As per taste).
Dalgona Coffee Ice cream instructions
- In a big mixing bowl, take 2 tsp coffee, 4 tsp granulated sugar and 2 tsp warm water..
- Beat it with electric whisker until it's light in colour and fluffy. Granules should completely dissolve..
- Beating process electrically will take hardly 3-4 minutes. Hand beating will take much longer to get this medium soft peak consistency..
- Now add whipping cream. It should be chilled..
- Beat it until you get medium soft peaks I.e, not very soft neither stiff peaks..
- Now add milk powder in it. Mix with spatula. Dont use beater now. We dont want to overwhip..
- Add 1/2 Cup milk (normal temperature).
- Mix with spatula until you get nice smooth consistency as shown..
- Now taste the batter and if you feel that sugar is required then add at this stage..
- Make sure if you are adding sugar then it should be powdered..
- Here I am adding only 1/2 tsp sugar because I prefer my ice cream less sweeten. Also, Ice cream gets more sweet, once it gets freezed. So be careful in adding sugar..
- Please note: Whipping cream has it's own sweetness, milk powder is also sweet, dalgona coffee too is sweet..
- Now take air tight container, pour in the Ice cream batter, cover with cling wrap or foil paper. Secure with lid and let it freeze for minimum 3-4 hours or as per the voltage of your freezer..
- Securing it in air tight container is very important to avoid ice crystals..
- Serve cool !.