Aunt Janet Potato Salad.
You can cook Aunt Janet Potato Salad using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aunt Janet Potato Salad
- Prepare 4 lb of potatoes.
- You need 5 of dill pickle spears.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 large of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow mustard.
- You need 2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper (to taste).
Aunt Janet Potato Salad instructions
- Peel and dice potatoes, place in pot of water to boil..
- Boil potatoes till fork tender. 15-20 mins.
- Be sure to watch potatoes closely so the aren't to tender. You don't want mashed potato salad. :).
- Drain potatoes and let cool 20 mins..
- While potatoes are cooling, cut dill pickle spears in half length wise and then dice into small pieces..
- Place in a large bowl. Do same with green bell pepper..
- Add cooled potatoes..
- Add mustard, mayor and pepper.
- Mix well..
- Chill and serve..