Ukdiche modak. Ukadiche Modak is a Maharashtrian delicacy made with steamed rice flour and a sweet coconut filling laced with nutmeg, cardamom and saffron. On the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi learn how to make Ukdiche Modak at home from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet and made in many Hindu homes during the. easy ukadiche modak recipe, modak banane ki vidhi with step by step photo/video. indian dessert dumplings with rice flour & coconut jaggery stuffing.
Ukadiche Modak is an Indian sweet dumpling made during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi. It is made from steamed rice flour, stuffed with jaggery & coconut. Ukadiche Modak Recipe(steamed modak) – one of my favorite sweet are sweet dumplings made from rice flour. You can have Ukdiche modak using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ukdiche modak
- It’s of Covering.
- You need 1 cup of Rice flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated jaggery.
- You need 1 of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
Ukadiche Modak is a sweet delight made with flour, coconut, jaggery and ghee. These cute and yummy modak are the special treats to celebrate several occasions and. Learn step by step how to make Ukadiche Modak for Ganesh Chaturthi on Times Food. Find all ingredients and method to cook Ukadiche Modakam along with preparation.
Ukdiche modak instructions
- Stuffing: take ghee in a pan add grated coconut, jaggery andmix well.. cook for 15 mins on low flame..
- Stir continuously to avoid sticking at bottom. Once the mixture is cooked add elaichi powder and mix it. Let the mixture cool down..
- Covering: take 1 cup water and add oil salt boil it. Once it is boiled remove the vessel from gas..
- Add rice flour and mix well. Cover the dough with lid immediately and let the steam sit for 5 mins…
- Apply oil to hands and knead the dough well..
- Take small portion from dough and roll out small thick puri or with hands make a small puri and stuff a spoonful of stuffing mixture and close the puri ends by pinching the edges..
- Stick all edges to one another at top.ensure mixture doesn't come out..
- Take steamer,grease it with oil/ghee keep the modakswith lid closed. Steam them for 15 mins..
- Ready to serve with ghee…
Modak is favorite food of Lord Ganesha. Ukadiche Modak is a sweet delight made with flour, coconut, jaggery and ghee. These cute and yummy modak are the special treats to celebrate several occasion. Modak is Ganapati Bappa's favourite and a common sweet prepared in every house of Maharashtra. Ukadiche Modak are steamed and are made with rice flour.