Cherry Peach Cobbler.
You can have Cherry Peach Cobbler using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Peach Cobbler
- You need of 20 oz. can peach pie filling.
- It’s of 20 oz. can cherry pie filling.
- You need of 15 oz. can cling peaches.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Refrigerated Flaky Biscuits.
- Prepare of Sugar.
Cherry Peach Cobbler step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400 °.
- Drain can of cling peaches.
- Add cling peaches..
- Add both cans of pie filling to 9×13 baking dish..
- Seperate biscuits , cut each into 6 pieces. Dip each into melted butter. Roll in cinnamon/ sugar mixture..
- Arrange biscuit on top about 1 inch apart..
- Bake @ 375° for 25 min. Or until bubbly and biscuits start flaking..