EZ Peach Cobbler.
You can have EZ Peach Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EZ Peach Cobbler
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- It’s of white granulated sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need of whole milk.
- It’s of pure vanilla extract.
- You need of large can of sliced peaches (29 oz).
- Prepare of brown sugar.
EZ Peach Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° F. While the oven is preheating, melt the butter in an 8"x8" glass baking dish by placing it in the oven while it preheats. Remove dish from oven when butter is completely melted and starting to bubble..
- Mix the dry ingredients together, add the milk and vanilla to the dry ingredients and mix together. The mixture will be the consistency of runny pancake batter..
- Drain the peaches, reserving 3 tablespoons of liquid from peaches. In a separate bowl, mix the peach syrup and brown sugar back into the peaches..
- Carefully spread the peach mixture into the baking dish on top of the butter. Pour the batter on top of the peaches, starting from the edges and lacing across the center..
- Bake for 45-55 minutes(varies depending on oven), until the top is golden brown..