Kesar Mawa Modak.
You can cook Kesar Mawa Modak using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kesar Mawa Modak
- It’s 50 gms of Mawa.
- Prepare 50 gms of Coconut powder.
- You need As required of Dry fruits finely grated.
- Prepare As required of Chironji.
- You need 1 tsp of Elaichi / cardamom Powder.
- You need As required of Sugar powder.
- You need 200 gms of Maida.
- Prepare 2-3 tbspn of oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need As required of Ghee for deep fry.
Kesar Mawa Modak step by step
- In a bowl first take maida, add lill oil, salt and add water and form a normal and soft dough..and allowbit to rest for 15 mins….
- Meanwhile take another bowl add mawa, sugar powder, Elaichi powder,grated dry fruits of ur choice, saffron threads and chironji..and mix it well with a spoon….
- Now heat the ghee in a pan for deep fry… Meanwhile make small balls out of the dough we made and keep filling the mawa stuffing into it and make modak like shape….
- Similarly make all the modaks and deep fry them on medium low flame until it is nice brown in colour… Modak is ready to be served!!!.