Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers.
You can cook Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers
- It’s of Breadless Beef Burgers.
- You need 1 lb of Lean Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Each: Granulated Garlic-Granulated Onion-Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- It’s 3 dash of Worchestershire Sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Cheddar Cheese [cubed] Or 2 Thin Slices Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 4 slice of Thin Sliced Purple Onions.
- It’s 4 of Sliced Firm Tomatoes.
- It’s 8 large of Dill Pickle Slices.
- You need 12 large of Iceberg Lettuce Leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Real Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Sea Salt.
Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers step by step
- Chop all vegetables and chill..
- Add all seasonings except for sea salt and cheese [optional] into the hamburger meat and mix well..
- You can choose to add the cheese inside the hamburger meat or melt on the top..
- Mold 2 hamburger patties and lightly sprinkle tops with Sea Salt..
- Fry hamburger meat to desired doneness or until fully cooked. About 3 minutes on each side for well done. Add cheese to hamburger surface and allow to melt if it's not been added within the hamburger meat mixture..
- Drain burgers on paper towels..
- Add mayonnaise and ketchup to burger top [or in between lettuce leaves] followed by pickles, onions and tomatoes..
- Wrap each burger in 3 layers Iceberg Lettuce leaves each. Top and bottom..
- Serve hamburger warm and vegetables chilled..