Blueberry peach cobbler. Use fresh blueberries and peaches that aren't super ripe for this cobbler recipe so they'll hold their shape when cooked. Then try this blueberry and peach cobbler – a delicious warm dessert made using Original Bisquick® mix. Our Blueberry Peach Cobbler has a fruity filling nestled under a sweet buttermilk cobbler topping.
Our blueberry peach cobbler is the perfect match. This lightly-sweetened, biscuit-topped fruit cobbler features two of summer's great fruits: peaches and blueberries. This blueberry peach cobbler is the perfect sweet treat to bring along to your next summer outing, picnic, barbecue, or even just dessert at home. You can have Blueberry peach cobbler using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry peach cobbler
- You need of butter, melted, divided.
- You need of Fresh sliced peaches about 1lb.
- Prepare of Fresh Blueberries.
- You need of all purpose flour, divided.
- Prepare of Sugar divided.
- It’s of ginger.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of whole milk or evaporated milk.
What the heck is whole wheat pastry flour? This mouth watering, sweet Blueberry Peach Cobbler is filled with fresh summer flavours and baked with a fluffy sweet and savoury Hemp & pecan biscuit right on top. I also put a lot more berries than peaches because I simple had more. I love the flavor of this cobbler I think if there was more sugar it.
Blueberry peach cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- pour 2 tablespoons melted butter into the bottom of a to quart dish coated with cooking spray.
- , combined peaches, Blueberries, and 1 tablespoon flour in a large bowl: toss gently. Add quarter cup sugar and ginger: Toss gently to combined. pour peach mixture into prepared baking dish. Lightly spoon remaining 1 cup flour into a dry measuring cup: level with a knife. Combine 1 cup flour, remaining three quarter cup sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl, Stirring with a whisk. Add remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter and milk, Stirring with a whisk, pour batter evenly over fruit mixture..
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until golden brown..
In this blueberry peach cobbler with a cornmeal crust, juicy tart berries mix well with the ripe sweet peaches. Baked in a skillet, this quick and easy dessert celebrates the bounty of summer with each. Fresh peaches and blueberries are baked beneath a fluffy layer of vanilla-cream biscuits. Peach-Blueberry Cobbler. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Crockpot Blueberry Peach Cobbler, full of juicy blueberries and peaches.