Rose Flavour Modak.
You can have Rose Flavour Modak using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rose Flavour Modak
- It’s 200 grms of Paneer/cottage cheese.
- You need 4 tbsp of Rice flour.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 4 -5 tbsp of Rose syrup.
- Prepare 6 -8 drops of Rose essence.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of chopped dry fruits (Almond, Cashew, pistachio and raisin.
Rose Flavour Modak step by step
- Crumble the paneer or grate the paneer with a fine grater. mash it very well. Add rice flour and mix well..
- Transfer the prepared paneer dough into the kadhai. Cook on low flame by spreading and mashing well..
- After one minutes add powdered sugar and mix well. After 2 minutes add desiccated coconut. Mix it well and continue cooking with stirring constantly. Keep mixing and mashing the larger granules of paneer with a spatula..
- Cook till it comes together like a dough and leaves the sides of the pan. It took me 5 minutes..
- Now add Rose syrup and Rose essence and mix well. cook for 1_2 minutes. Now transfer this mixture on a plate..
- To prepare a modak, grease the inner side of the mould with ghee. Take a small ball of the dough mixture and put in the mould..
- With the help of your fingers, press the dough onto the walls of the mould. The entire inner side of the wall should be coated with the dough. Use extra dough if required, but do not make the layer on the wall very thick..
- Now, take some chopped dry fruits and gently put in the mould. Press the stuffing in the mould. Leave some space at the base of the mould to add a layer of dough. Take some dough and gently press it at the base of the modak mould..
- Now, gently open one side of the mould, then the other side, and remove the prepared modak from the mould. Prepare modaks in the same way until all the dough and stuffing gets over..
- After making all the Modaks, put this Modaks in refrigerator for half an hour to set properly. After that your yummy Rose flavour Modak is ready to serve..