Chocolate Strawberry Modak.
You can cook Chocolate Strawberry Modak using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Strawberry Modak
- You need 1/4 cup of sooji.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 piece of grated Agra ka petha.
- Prepare 1 tsp of strawberry paste.
- You need of For the stuffing.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped nuts (cashews, almonds, pistachios).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark chocolate paste.
- Prepare as needed of chocolate sprinklers for garnishing.
Chocolate Strawberry Modak instructions
- Heat ghee in a pan and roast sooji on low heat for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Then add grated petha and cook, stirring continuously, until the petha merges well.
- Then add strawberry paste and mix, cook further for 2 minutes.
- Then add milk and cook, stirring continuously, until it becomes like a dough and leaves the sides of the pan, switch off the gas and let it become a little cool.
- For stuffing combine chocolate paste and chopped nuts in a bowl and mix well, the stuffing is ready.
- Now make equal sized balls from the dough, take one ball and flatten it a little, put some stuffing in the center and seal it properly from all the sides, giving it a shape of a modak.
- Make the outer lines with the help of a fork, by pressing it slantly on the outer side, in this way make all the modaks.
- Arrange them in a serving plate and garnish with some chocolate sprinklers, cut one piece from the center to see the stuffing.