Banana Modak. Banana modak is authentic recipe in malavan maharashtra. IT Is very tasty & easy Kele Mulik Recipe – Konkani Banana Modak Recipe – Ganesh Chaturthi Special Recipes. Kele Modak / Banana Modak is a Konkani style deep-fried sweet snack made with banana, jaggery and wheat flour.
Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet. » Banana Modak. You can cook Banana Modak using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Modak
- Prepare 3-4 of Kerala bananas(Nendrapazham) Roasted.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of Rice flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Grated coconut.
- Prepare Cardamom powder of 1/2 tsp.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
Make small balls and fry them on a medium flame. This traditional Mawa Modak has a mesmerizing color with a rich and delicious taste! Transfer the mixture onto a plate and let it cool lightly. Shape the mixture into modaks and serve!
Banana Modak instructions
- Cut bananas in to medium pieces and steam them in a steamer for 10 minutes. Then check by inserting a knife,which should come out neatly. The outer skin also seperates to indicate that the banana pieces are well cooked. Let them to be cooled and then remove the black seeds from the center of the pieces.Grind them to a paste consistency. In a bowl add the coconut, cardamom powder, sugar and add a pinch of salt. Mix well and keep it covered for 5 minutes. Make balls from the banana mash..
- Flatten the balls and add 1 teaspoon of the filling in the center and close. Steam them for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving..
What have I done – A Skin for Super Smash Bros. Hitta stockbilder i HD på Rava Dry Fruit Modak On Banana och miljontals andra royaltyfria stockbilder, illustrationer och vektorer i Shutterstocks samling. Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe: The ever favourite sweet of Lord Ganesha, Modak is an. Indian Sweet – Modak made of coconut – favourite of lord ganesha on banana leaf. banana moon.com Visitez ce site web. Free for commercial use No attribution required Copyright-free.