Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta.
You can cook Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta
- You need 1 of Wholemeal bread.
- You need 4 of Avocado wedges.
- It’s 4 slice of of original dill pickle.
- It’s 1 bunch of Grated cheese.
- You need 4 of Tomato slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of Thinly sliced cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of Grated cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Seasons and herbs.
Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta step by step
- Toast whole meal bread and cut each slice into four square pieces..
- Oil and carefully place tomato slices into a small pan. Season with salt and pepper. (Add some dry basil if you like). Keep on heat for approx 3 minutes..
- In a bowl, combine cabbage and cucumber. Add worcestershire sauce to your liking.
- On top of each bread piece, place slice of softened avocado, a slice of dill, a slice of cooked warm tomato, cheese and cabbage mix..
- Season with pepper and herbs, lightly drizzle olive oil over plate and serve immediately..