Modak. Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet.
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Khajur Modak For Ganesh Chaturthi, Malai-Rose-Gulkand Modak Instant Malai Rose Gulkand Modak, Instant Rawa Modak ( Gulkand and Cinnamon-Coconut Flavour) without Mould. You can have Modak using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Modak
- You need 1/2 cup of Semolina- (100gms).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Condensed milk- (milkmaid).
- You need 2 tbsp of Ghee-.
- You need 10 to 12 of Almonds- (finely chopped).
- Prepare 20 to 25 of Pistachios- (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp (7 to 8) of Green cardamom-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Powdered sugar-.
- You need 20-25 of Saffron strands-.
- It’s of or.
- Prepare of Food colour(yellow).
How to make Modak: To prepare the filling, combine coconut, milk and jaggery or sugar, mix well. Modak are sweet treats that are popular in Western India, especially Maharashtra where I grew up. Her signature Tri Color Modak are made by shaping the outer covering with colored dough. Download Modak Font · Free for commercial use · Modak is a Free and Open Source, Heavy-Chubby Devanagari-Latin display typeface.
- Put saffron strands or food colour in 2 tbsp milk.(yellow liquid).
- In a non stick kadhai or pan, add ghee and add 1/2 cup semolina. Roast till it changes colour. Roast for 8-9 mins on medium flame(slightly golden)..
- Now,add milk,yellow liquid and 1/2 cup condensed milk. (In this step reduce the flame/simmer gas). Mix it well and cook until it forms a dense dough.(now slightly increase the flame and stir for few seconds or for 1- 1 and half minutes.
- When dough is dense and cooked,take it out in a separate plate and cool it. (Cool it in room temp.).
- For stuffing,take a pan and roast almonds and pistachios(finely chopped) Roast for half a minute..
- Turn off flame, add cardamom powder, 1tbsp powdered sugar,add a little dough in it so that stuffing binds well. Take out the stuffing in a bowl..
- Grease your hands with ghee and slightly kneads the dough..
- Now to make modaks,take a dough and make a ball with your hands and then press it with your palms. Put stuffing in it and give it a shape of modak..
- You can also use modak making mould but i have made them with hands..
The design started off as one of our heavy hand sketched. Modak is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Modak. To start with as I mentioned earlier these are gluten free amazing succulent healthy sweet version of otherwise deep fried ones… Lets start with the ingredients. Download Modak stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.