Modak. Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet.
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Khajur Modak For Ganesh Chaturthi, Malai-Rose-Gulkand Modak Instant Malai Rose Gulkand Modak, Instant Rawa Modak ( Gulkand and Cinnamon-Coconut Flavour) without Mould. You can have Modak using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Modak
- You need 1 cup of Rice flour.
- It’s 1.5 cup of Water.
- It’s Few of saffron strands.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Jaggery.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh Coconut.
- It’s As required of Dry fruits.
- It’s As required of Ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of Elaichi powder.
How to make Modak: To prepare the filling, combine coconut, milk and jaggery or sugar, mix well. Modak are sweet treats that are popular in Western India, especially Maharashtra where I grew up. Her signature Tri Color Modak are made by shaping the outer covering with colored dough. Download Modak Font · Free for commercial use · Modak is a Free and Open Source, Heavy-Chubby Devanagari-Latin display typeface.
Modak step by step
- Boil 1.5 cup water and add 1 cup rice flour, mix well and let steam for 2 mins..
- Take a steel catori to press the warm mix and spread it again and again. Then put some oil and make a round ball..
- For filling, take fresh grated coconut one cup and 1/2 cup Gur powder and cook them together in some ghee. Add dryfruits of choice. Add a pinch of salt..
- Take few saffron strands and mix in milk..
- Now form modaks by pressing the small dough ball and filling coconut mix..
- Pour some saffron milk on modaks and Steam the modaks for 10 mins..
- Serve them pouring ghee on top and saffron milk..
The design started off as one of our heavy hand sketched. Modak is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Modak. To start with as I mentioned earlier these are gluten free amazing succulent healthy sweet version of otherwise deep fried ones… Lets start with the ingredients. Download Modak stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.