Zucchini Bread. Whether you're looking for a banana zucchini bread, zucchini carrot bread, or just a basic version, Allrecipes has got you covered. This zucchini bread, which I mashed together from several sources, has never failed me. My zucchini bread (though I prefer them in mini muffin form) recipes is virtually the same.
Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. You can have Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 2 small of Zucchini.
- It’s 100 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 60 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence (optional).
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Clove powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 30 of to 50 grams Raisins (chopped nuts, chocolate, etc.).
The best healthy zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. No, zucchini bread doesn't actually taste like zucchini, instead the shredded veggie adds a lot of How to make a moist, flavorful, and easy Zucchini Bread from scratch! An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160℃, and lightly oil the bottom of the mold..
- Thoroughly wash the zucchini and grate with the skin. Bring the eggs to room temperature..
- Combine the flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and baking powder with a whisk to incorporate air, then add the raisins and mix ..
- Combine vegetable oil, granulated sugar, and eggs in a bowl, and mix well..
- Add the grated zucchini and vanilla extract, then stir..
- Add the dry ingredients from Step 3, then fold in without kneading..
- Pour the batter into the mold, tap to release the air pockets, then bake in oven for about 40 minutes..
- It's done baking when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes in the mold, transfer to a rack to cool completely, slice, then serve..
- When you slice the bread, you will see the fresh green color..
Ultra moist, Cheesy Zucchini Bread that's out-of-this-world delicious!! This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Cheesy Zucchini Bread made with fresh and healthy zucchini, shredded cheddar cheese, and chives is a delicious and easy savory quick bread loved by the whole family. This moist bread has been in the family for as long as I can remember.