Breakfast/Brunch Mini Paninis.
You can have Breakfast/Brunch Mini Paninis using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast/Brunch Mini Paninis
- Prepare 2 small of Slices of Polish Rye Bread.
- You need 2 tbsp of Guacamole Ranch Dressing.
- It’s 1 of Butter of your choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Marmalade.
- Prepare 4 slice of Turkey Breast.
- You need 4 tbsp of (About) Shredded Mozzerella Cheese.
- It’s 2 slice of Tomato.
- It’s 2 slice of Dill pickle chips.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Olive oil cooking spray or any cooking spray (optional).
Breakfast/Brunch Mini Paninis instructions
- Take your two slices of bread and cut them in half. (This will get you four small slices).
- Spread butter evenly onto the 4 slices..
- Take your guacamole ranch dressing and apply a small amount to the slices and spread evenly..
- Take 4 slices of turkey breast and put them onto your slices so that half is on the slice and the other half is hanging off past the crust..
- Take the shredded mozzerealla cheese and sprinkle onto the turkey slice and fold the slice over so it's like a pocket..
- Cut two slices of tomato and put them on two of the slices..
- Take two dill pickle chips and put them on the other two slices that do not have the tomatoes..
- Sprinkle a small amount of cheese on all the slices and bring together a slice with a pickle and one with a tomato. (You will have one tomato and one pickle).
- Melt marmalade over a panini pan and coat the outside of your sandwiches with butter or cooking spray(optional).
- Fry your panini's until a light brown color is achieved and the bread is lightly crispy..
- Stick 4 toothpicks in (optional) and serve..