Hariyali modak. The festival of Hariyali Teej is also known as Shravan Teej and also Choti Teej. The festival gets its name from all the greenery in the surroundings, in the month of Shraavana (or Saawan). Modak recipe with step by step photos.
Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Download Hariyali stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe You can cook Hariyali modak using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hariyali modak
- You need 1 cup of suji.
- You need 1 cup of ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of gur.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of grated coconut /nariyal.
- You need 1 tbsp of Elachi powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of green food colour.
Modakam Recipe: Lord Ganeshas favourite, modak sweet is. Modak is an Indian sweet dumpling believed to have originated in the state of Maharashtra. In India, modak is prepared in a variety of ways, and it is known under various names. Now take it out. • If you do not have Modak mould then make it with hand and give shape of Modak.
Hariyali modak step by step
- First of all making the fillup of modak, so take a pan add gur and grated nariyal and mix well, so after two minutes of cooking fillup is ready..
- Then add Elachi powder, take another pan add ghee, suji and cook well, then add sugar and water and food colour then keep in the cooling at room temperature..
- Then take a modak saancha or mould fill up with prepared suji, then make whole within saancha, so we will put gur and nariyal mixture, then close and make modak shape, after then keep out from saancha and serve it..
A modak is an Indian sweet dumpling popular in India. It is called modak, Kozhakkatta, modhaka, kadubu, modhakam, kozhakkattai, kudumu. made up of coconut and jaggery, rice flour, wheat with. Modak is a Maharashtrian sweet dish usually served on Ganesh chaturthi. Learn how to make/prepare Modak by following this easy recipe. Hariyali: Find Hariyali news, videos, photos and articles on Boldsky.