Quick Peach Cobbler.
You can cook Quick Peach Cobbler using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Peach Cobbler
- Prepare of of flour self rising.
- You need of of sugar.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of if cinnamon and dash of nutmeg.
- It’s of Of butter or margarine.
- It’s of of chunk peaches.
Quick Peach Cobbler instructions
- In a rectangle size bakeware, put in the stick of butter and put pan in 350?F to melt the butter.
- In mixing bowl add the flour,sugar,and the milk also I mix the nutmeg and cinnamon mix well.
- Let it cool for few mins before serving with vanilla ice cream or cool whip. I usually bake this while we eat supper you don t have too it is good anytime, we just like it hot at my house.
- When butter has melted in the bake ware pan that is in the oven. Take it out and pour the batter mixture in the pan. Then take the 2 cans of peaches with a little of peach juice and dump in and around the batter in the pan. Then put the pan in oven and bake for about 35 mins or until the top is a light golden Brown.
- This is my first time adding a recipe forgive me but above for the amount of milk it is 1 cup too..