Modak. Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet.
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Khajur Modak For Ganesh Chaturthi, Malai-Rose-Gulkand Modak Instant Malai Rose Gulkand Modak, Instant Rawa Modak ( Gulkand and Cinnamon-Coconut Flavour) without Mould. You can cook Modak using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Modak
- Prepare of For Stuffing.
- It’s 20-50 of Cashews/Pistachios/Almonds (cut each into small pieces).
- You need 100 gms of Milkmaid.
- Prepare 6-7 of Powdered Cardamom.
- You need 1 of Grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chironjee.
- It’s of For Dough.
- It’s 1 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- It’s as needed of Ghee/Oil for deep frying.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
How to make Modak: To prepare the filling, combine coconut, milk and jaggery or sugar, mix well. Modak are sweet treats that are popular in Western India, especially Maharashtra where I grew up. Her signature Tri Color Modak are made by shaping the outer covering with colored dough. Download Modak Font · Free for commercial use · Modak is a Free and Open Source, Heavy-Chubby Devanagari-Latin display typeface.
Modak step by step
- Roast grated coconut & milkmaid in a pan until it turns light brown. Add almonds, cashews, cardamom, pistachios and chironjee to the roasted mixture. Let it cool.The filling to stuff the modak is ready..
- Take maida, salt & wheat flour in a bowl and pour hot ghee into it. Mix well and knead the dough with lukewarm water. Cover the dough with a wet cloth and leave it for 1/2 an hour..
- After half an hour punch the dough to fix and soften it. Make small equal sized balls of the dough. Keep the balls covered with wet cloth, while you are making other balls. Take one ball and roll it like a thin poori..
- Take one poori and keep it on your palm. Put 1 teaspoon filling on the poori, apply some water on the edges of the poori and make folds so as to give it modak's shape..
- Now deep fry all the modaks. Fry them over slow-medium flame until they turn light brown. Let the modaks cool down. Enjoy!!.
The design started off as one of our heavy hand sketched. Modak is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Modak. To start with as I mentioned earlier these are gluten free amazing succulent healthy sweet version of otherwise deep fried ones… Lets start with the ingredients. Download Modak stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.