Modak. Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet.
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Khajur Modak For Ganesh Chaturthi, Malai-Rose-Gulkand Modak Instant Malai Rose Gulkand Modak, Instant Rawa Modak ( Gulkand and Cinnamon-Coconut Flavour) without Mould. You can cook Modak using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Modak
- You need 1 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg/cardamom powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Fresshly grated coconut.
- It’s of Ghee.
How to make Modak: To prepare the filling, combine coconut, milk and jaggery or sugar, mix well. Modak are sweet treats that are popular in Western India, especially Maharashtra where I grew up. Her signature Tri Color Modak are made by shaping the outer covering with colored dough. Download Modak Font · Free for commercial use · Modak is a Free and Open Source, Heavy-Chubby Devanagari-Latin display typeface.
Modak step by step
- For stuffing :- take a pan add 1 tsp ghee, jaggery, coconut, cardamon/ nutmeg powder and mix it well and keep a side.
- Take a pan add water and pinch of salt 1 tsp ghee. after boil add rice flour and stir continuously withot any lumps and turn of flame..
- Cover the lid let the steam for 5 minutes after 5 min mix nicely with hands take ghee and mix it nicely.
- Make a small size ball shape flatten with fingers stuff with mixture with spoon in the center.
- Fold the wrap to halfhand pinch the corner hold on side of wrap from the center and fold like plates till u complete the circle.
- Press all the together and twist.
- Arrang them on inch a part and steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Modak is redy to serve.
The design started off as one of our heavy hand sketched. Modak is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Modak. To start with as I mentioned earlier these are gluten free amazing succulent healthy sweet version of otherwise deep fried ones… Lets start with the ingredients. Download Modak stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.