Dill potato salad. New potatoes are dressed with a tangy dressing of sour cream, dill weed, parsley and Dijon mustard. Reviews for: Photos of Dill Potato Salad. This tasty dill potato salad is just like Grandma's: it's bursting with fresh herbs and flavored with olive oil and vinegar.
It's easy to make ahead of time and This is one of my favorite potato salad recipes of all time! It's rich and creamy and loaded with fresh dill. Dill Potato Salad With Radishes & Peas. You can cook Dill potato salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dill potato salad
- Prepare 2 lb of baby gold potatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 1 large of red onion, diced small.
- Prepare 1 of Dill pickle relish.
- Prepare 2 large of scoops of mayo.
- You need 1 of healthy squeeze of honey dijon mustard.
- You need 1 medium of scoop of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of dill.
- You need 4 of hard boiled eggs diced.
Drain the potatoes and return them to the uncovered pot off the heat. Stir gently until all the potatoes are coated with dressing. You can make the salad up to a couple of hours in advance. International chef Amy Riolo demonstrates how to make dill potato salad.
Dill potato salad instructions
- Put potatoes in pot. Cover with water. Bring to boil. Boil until fork tender but not mush..
- Drain. Set aside to cool..
- Mix together the mayo, mustard, sour cream, and spices..
- Place cooled potatoes in storage bowl. Add diced onion..
- Add dressing. Mix well. Add pickles and eggs. Mix well..
- Refrigerate. Enjoy!.
How To Make German Potato Salad. Boil the potatoes: Add the prepped potatoes to a medium pot German Potato Salad, made healthy and easy, features fresh dill for a flavorful summery vegan. This potato salad gets some excellent flavor from dill pickle relish, a little mustard, and hard-cooked eggs. It's a delicious side dish, perfect for any cookout or picnic, or served with a lunch sandwich or. Potato salad is a staple side dish at any BBQ, block party, or picnic during the spring and summer months.