Easy Peach Cobbler.
You can cook Easy Peach Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Peach Cobbler
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of sugar(divided).
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of peaches (15 ounce each) undrained.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon or nutmeg (optional).
Easy Peach Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 °.
- Melt unsalted butter in 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and milk in a medium bowl, stirring until ingredients are moistened. Pour batter over melted butter (do not stir).
- In a medium saucepan, bring remaining 1 cup sugar, peaches(with juice or syrup) and lemon juice to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly..
- Spoon peaches over batter(do not stir), then gently pour hot juice over batter. Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg if desired..
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or cool..