Cheeseburger French fries casserole.
You can have Cheeseburger French fries casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger French fries casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground chuck.
- It’s 32 oz of frozen French fries.
- It’s 2 small of cans tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of Dill pickle chips.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of ketchup.
- It’s 1 of mustard.
- Prepare 1 of sliced American cheese.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper and garlic powder.
Cheeseburger French fries casserole instructions
- In skillet brown beef until no longer pink. Drain. Add both cans sauce, garlic powder and black pepper to taste..
- In casserole dish layer beef on bottom..
- Top with ketchup and mustard to taste. Add pickles to your liking in a layer. Place American cheese slices on top..
- Top with frozen fries. Sprinkle with shredded cheese..
- Bake at 400 ° for 25 minutes until bubbling and fries are golden brown..